We undertake to conduct the following training programs which can be tailor made according to your requirements and type of establishment. Further details of each program will be given on request.
- Educating people how to drive the workforce to achieve goals by retaining high moral.
- Train the trainer
- Five day program educating the trainers to become effective communicators.
- Qualities traditionally associated with leadership
- Effective communication
- Designed program for better understands a person or situation and enables to resolve differences, build trust and respect, and create positive environments
- Time management
- Tips to help organize, prioritize, and schedule your day
- Management competencies
- It includes a competency framework for giving guidance to managers to create positive environment and yield better results.
- Customer care
- Professional qualities in customer service to enhance business
- Personal & Professional development
- The acquisition of skills and knowledge, both for personal development and for career advancement.
- Sales promotion
- Marketing activities undertaken to boost sales of the product or service.
- Business etiquette
- Information source for international business etiquette, manners, and cross cultural communication. Understanding the critical element of a successful business outcome may be the appreciation and respect for regional, country, and cultural differences
- Positive work attitude
- How to Change Attitude at Work. Your attitude at work plays an important role in your productivity and job performance. A positive attitude is conducive to your career development.
- Personal grooming & hygiene
- Personal hygiene is the first step to good health. Learn good Grooming, routines and conditions that can be controlled by improving personal hygiene.
- Supervisory skills
- Discover the vital skills needed for effective supervision to obtain the maximum output from your subordinates maintaining high moral within them.
- Handling complaints
- How to Handle Customer Complaints Effectively. At some point, business owners, managers and employees have to deal with upset or irate customers and know how to turn them satisfied.
- Positive thinking
- If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will learn how to overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.
As a leading hotel school in Sri Lanka we have paved the way for youth to havethe most professional hospitality training in Sri Lanka. By dint of peaceful situation in the island hospitality industry is improving by leaps and bounds. At a time when international hospitality giants have focussed their eyes on Sri Lanka. Tourism has become one of the most hopeful and viable sources of income in the country. By following courses at our hotel school you can proudly enter into the world of professionals in hospitality trade.